The distinguishing feature of leading organizations is their culture—the norms and expectations that encourage performance-oriented behavior rather than security and mediocrity.
Research demonstrates the links between culture and performance, and our experience shows that culture can change.
Our business is committed to helping organizations measure and transform their cultures from predominantly Aggressive/Defensive or Passive/Defensive to Constructive norms, and improve their performance in the process.
Like our approach to talent development, organizational development has always been about the measurement and identification of the organizational factors that encourage or inhibit performance.
Our organizational measurement tools are designed to:
- Measure organizational culture, climate, and effectiveness
- Identify the levers for change
- Pinpoint barriers to adaptation, member engagement, and organizational effectiveness
- Develop strategies for building high-performance cultures
- Monitor change and improvement over time
Our standard—and our continuing goal—is to offer products that meet rigorous academic and psychometric standards while being practical and relevant to the real world.
Our Organization Development tools underpin our Organizational Development Model and form an integral part of the development programs initiated by our own consultants.