Business coaching has emerged as one of the most powerful methods of professional development for executives, managers and other professionals. In this 2-day workshop you will learn how coaching enables your employees to be strategic about their current role, their career, their performance and, indeed, about the life they want to live.
- Leaders of organizations who want to understand the ins and outs of coaching
- Business Managers who want to understand the difference between skill coaching and opportunity coaching
The basic premise of this workshop is that effective coaching involves three elements; the coaching process, coaching skills and the quality of the relationship the coach develops with the client. The facilitators’ distinctive contribution is to explain each of these clearly with many case examples and to have the participants experience all of these aspects in the safe environment of the classroom.
- A comprehensive framework for effective coaching
- A clear account of the skills of coaching
- A straightforward model to shape the coaching conversation
- A theoretical and practical framework for group coaching
- Coaching is here to stay; you can’t stay behind.
- It will improve the performance of your employees
- It will ease your mind as a leader/manager
- You will be respected even more by your employees
- You can really change something in the long term
- Learn from experienced coaches: you will learn a realistic and workable approach, not an intentional nice-sounding dream
The facilitator encourages aspiring business coaches to develop their competence on all three fronts and show them how they can make this happen. The workshop is based on the facilitators experience of training professional coaches for almost ten years.